The James C. Taylor Association
Providing the Tools for Our Military to Become Successful Civilians
The mission of the James C. Taylor Association is to provide current and former military personnel, and their dependents, with the skills necessary to successfully reintegrate into civilian society.
We currently offer one-on-one assistance. In the future, we plan to offer the following classes:
- Managing Your Money: Budgeting, Credit and Loans, Taxes
- Your Civilian Living Space: Leases, Mortgages, Veteran Housing Loans
- Your Non-Military Paycheck: Resumes, Job Interviews, Veteran-Friendly Employers, Veteran Preferences in State and Federal Job
- Your Benefits: Veterans Association Benefits, Other Benefits and Paperwork
- Getting Your Education: Educational Options: The GI Bill, Other Educational Benefits
- Starting Your Own Company: Getting Started, Tax Requirements, Funding Options (Loans, etc.), Commercial Real Estate Agents
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST ••• Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
The James C. Taylor Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations will be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
All of our classes, web services, and advisor consultations are provided to soldiers and their families at no charge.
The JCTA does not discriminate against any applicant or participant on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.