- Educating veterans of community and veteran services available in the area
- Liaison for Helen Farabee Centers and Veterans Services Expansion Workgroup
- Work in tandem with key community veteran service leaders
- Meet with veteran organizations to build awareness of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Military Sexual Trauma (MST) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Link to “Military Veteran Peer Network” for those suffering from PTSD
- Texas Veterans Portal
For anyone who has served in our Country's Armed Forces-sometimes it is hard to find someone that can relate to what you are going through and how you feel. We want you to know that you are not alone and we offer the following services:
Substance Abuse Services
For those facing addiction to alcohol or other drugs, we offer outpatient groups for substance abuse issues. Helen Farabee Centers can also be the link to inpatient treatment for detoxification/dependence or local suppport groups.
Medical and Case Management Services
For those who have a qualifying diagnosis, including Major Depression, Bipolar, and/or Schizophrenia, Helen Farabee Centers offers both medication management and case management services.