We Provide Assistance With GI Bill Education and Other Military Assistance Program Paperwork Including…
- Montgomery GI Bill College & Education Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
- Post-Vietnam Veterans’ Educational Assistance Program
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Education Assistance
- Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program
- Selective Reserve Option of MGIB
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program
Military funding may cover the costs of obtaining a college education or training in the medical assistant program, pharmacy technician program, business accounting specialist program, medical billing and coding program and more! Finance Officers at all Southern Careers Institute campuses will answer military personnel and dependents’ questions on how to best apply their military benefits to their selected program.
SCI is committed to your success. Take a look at our Shopping Sheet and start planning for your future!
Military students looking to jump-start a new and exciting career should visit the admissions page to get started. Military students must meet the admissions requirements of other students for entry. Veterans, reserve, active duty, and military family members can take control of their future at Southern Careers Institute today.
For more information about Military assistance send your inquires to