Welcome to Hill Country MHDD Centers
Providing mental health, individual developmental disability, substance abuse, and early childhood intervention services throughout the greater Texas Hill Country.
Mission: "Promoting Independence, Community Integration, and Recovery."
- We are responsible first and foremost to the people we serve.
- We treat all people with respect and dignity.
- We foster an environment of integrity and trust.
- Responsible and creative use of resources allows us to provide the most effective and efficient services possible.
- We value personal uniqueness and acknowledge that people share needs, rights, desires, and capabilities.
- We understand our responsibility to educate people and maximize learning opportunities.
- With information and support, people have the opportunity to make informed personal choices and become more self-reliant.
- We recognize the importance of, and foster, family involvement in peoples' lives.
- We operate in partnership with the community, appreciating its uniqueness and strength.
- We strive for excellence, using continuous quality improvement.
- Quality is linked to customer satisfaction - both ultimately measured by our ability to meet the individual requirements of people we serve.