Families in Crisis, Inc., serves the Texas counties of Bell, Coryell, and Hamilton -- including Fort Hood.
Shelter for victims of abuse and their children
- Emergency safe shelter
- Intake through the hotline 24 hours a day 1-888-799-SAFE
- Food, shelter, clothing, school supplies, diapers, and other necessities provided as needed to residents
- Case management services to assist residents in obtaining housing, employment, skills training, financial assistance, and legal advocacy
- Children's Program providing structured activities, advocacy, and referral services
Outreach Services for victims and community education
- Crisis intervention, advocacy and support services for non-residential family violence and sexual assault clients
- Community education on family violence and sexual assault tailored to specific audiences
PREP - Peer Relationship Education Program
- Focuses on the prevention of sexual violence. Call for more information.
- Over the years FIC has provided many survivors of family violence with an opportunity to start over in a new household. Assistance is provided through numerous programs, including the HOME Program through the City of Killeen.