What we do:
Strive to help Veterans live longer and better through research advancements
Support researchers as they increase and improve medical knowledge
Share valued information with potential funders and the public to expand and
We partner with local Veterans Affairs hospitals, universities and healthcare
affiliates. As a nonprofit organization, we are a tax-exempt organization that serves
the public interest. All funds granted or donated to CTVRF will further the mission
of improving the lives of Veterans through research.
What can the CTVRF do for researchers?
- Help with research equipment and supplies; travel to scientific conferences; salaries for research personnel including technicians, nurses, research coordinators, animal care takers, data clerks and investigators.
- Facilitate industry clinical trials. CTVRF staff can negotiate contracts and budgets that are favorable to VA scientists.
- Prompt personnel hiring, quick turnaround on travel reimbursements and purchase order requests, quick cash payments for study participants, troubleshoot questions.
- Facilitate grant inquiries and submissions, mage grant awards.
- Create, plan and execute all types of educational events.
- Promote and publicize new developments in Veteran research activities
- Provides a nonprofit link to facilitate community connections. As example, the ability to increase knowledge of resources and recruitment opportunities through Veteran coalition.
- Friendly, personal service that is committed to timely response and flexible attitude to best accommodate our research team!
- Allow unspent funds to be used at a later date for the benefit of PI future research.