History: The Angelina College Procurement Assistance Center (ACPAC) was established by Angelina College on 1 July 1992, with the assistance of Congressman Charles Wilson of the former 2nd Congressional District. ACPAC is a non-profit organization that assists the businesses of East Texas (Texas Forest Country) in competing for and winning government contracts from the federal, state, and local government agencies. ACPAC, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DOD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DOD or DLA.
Hours of Operation: Usually from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the days that Angelina College is open.
- Computerized Bid Matching Services
- Counseling Assistance
- Government Contract Histories
- Military Specifications and Department of Defense Adopted Industry Standards
- Access to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of Defense (DoD) Regulations, forms, and information from other federal and state agencies.
- Workshops and Conferences on Contracting (Radio Frequency Identification, Electronic Data Interchange, Contracting, Veterans Going into Business).