New start time 10:00am - 7:00pm to support the west coast accounts
This position will work in the Credit Department to support internal and external customers. SAP and Excel experience are required with experience in Credit Collections.
Under the direction of the Credit Manager, the Credit Rep will be responsible for credit support of specific accounts, researching information on accounts, contacting customers about issues on accounts, maintaining a database of customer information in SAP.
· Makes phone calls to collect/resolve past due balances. Follows up as necessary with telephone calls and/or written communications and customer visits. Logs all activity in individual customer files in SAP (comments).
· Work with sales branches on customer issues, Review processed credit applications for open accounts, Review credit holds for release hourly.
· Performs reconciliation of misapplied cash, duplicate payment, or questionable invoicing within a reasonable timeframe. Quarterly reporting, maintain monthly DBT and DSO goals
· Provides, upon request, copies of source documentation (i.e. invoices, proof of delivery request, etc).
This position will be strictly Commercial Collections in the Credit Department.
· Will contact customers for payment information
· Account set-ups and maintain customer master database in SAP and on Excel spreadsheets
· Process Credit Applications, account set-up and filing paperwork
· Must have Business to Business transaction experience, must be able to handle high volume of transactions to review, research, reprint, email, fax and discuss with customers, sales and/or peers daily.
2 - 3 years of experience in Credit and collections in a corporate environment
must pass background, education, credit check and drug test