Administrative Assistant – Austin, TX
Named among Fortune’s 2016 World’s Most Admired Companies, Flex offers a world of innovation, learning opportunities, and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens. We are a leading sketch-to-scale™ company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, and a promise to help the world Live smarter™, Flex provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
The Administrative Assistant will be based in Austin, TX. Flex’s Global Procurement and Supply Chain organization is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support the 5 vice presidents in GPSC who are based in Austin. This position will also work closely with the Executive Assistant to the Chief Procurement & Supply Chain Officer of Flex.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, gives information to callers and arranges conference calls.
- Greets scheduled visitors and guides to appropriate area or person. May coordinate or conduct facility tours.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations and coordinates related arrangements.
- Handles expense reports for group Vice Presidents.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials. May also maintain key distribution and contact lists.
- Operates a personal computer and uses appropriate software packages as needed.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Orders and maintains supplies and required operational materials and gear, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Functions as a liaison between managers, leads, and core and contract associates on various issues including communication of policies, practices, and procedures related to organization and site operations.
- May verify third party invoices against services/products supplied including contract agencies. Keeps track of expenses and assists in conducting reconciliation and preparing reports on activity costs.
- May make high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company with customers, vendors, visitors & other dignitaries.
- May assist in the planning and execution of logistics for company meetings, special events, and other promotional events.
- May assists in food and beverage selection as well as making arrangements for audio-visual, transportation and other services.
- May collect and prepare information for use in discussion/meetings of executive staff and outside individual.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- 2- 5 years’ administrative experience.
- Group assistant role.
- Standard ad assistant duties, travels, visas, expense statement for VP´s and team.
- A strong dotted line with executive assistance.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer Skills, Power point and Microsoft applications.
- Expense management.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Please apply on our careers site using the link below: https://flextronics.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers/job/Austin-Texas-United-States-of-America/Administrative-Assistant_WD027240-1