The Central Texas Veterans Service Coalition will meet on Thursday, February 16th, 2017 from 2 PM to 4 PM at The Goodwill Building (Room 3338) at 1015 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin, TX 78753
Currently, we have the following on the schedule:
- Organization Introductions
- Partner Spotlights
- Samaritan Center - Gretchen Johnson Ross
- Old Business
- Outreach to formerly-active CTVSC members to increase membership.attendance
- Loose ends?
- New Business
- Career/Resource Fair for Thursday April 6th– 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Reach out to ECHO for Coordinated Assessments and Housing Resources
- Reach out to McKabe Center for Rehabilitation Services
- Reach out to Employers for under and unemployed Veterans
- Upcoming Events
- Resource Sharing?
- Chair for the February 16th meeting
- Adjourn & Networking
If you have something you'd like to add to the meeting's agenda, please contact Jennifer Cerretti.
Thank you for your dedication; we look forward to seeing you! Meetings are open to all interested parties. If you provide Veteran support services, we strongly encourage you to attend!
What Is The Central Texas Veteran Services Coalition (CTVSC)?
|The Central Texas Veteran Services Coalition (CTVSC) is a coalition of entities in and around Travis county that provide services to Veterans who live in the region. Our mission is to facilitate a "no wrong door" service policy for Veterans by increasing awareness – among our member organizations, other organizations, and the public at large -of the services we provide, and facilitating communication across veteran service organizations in the central Texas area.|