Training Title: Computer Hardware / Employability Skills Training for Veterans
Training Length: 60 hrs. course (20 hrs. per week – 3 weeks)
Start date: July 17, 2017
At the end of course, the participants will get to build and take home the computer they built.
– Course is completely free for qualifying veterans and dependents.
– Only 15 slots available.
– Transportation assistance is available (bus passes).
– Must be a veteran or a qualifying dependent – all veterans qualify regardless of discharge status.
– 18 yrs. or older.
– Official picture I.D.
– Social Security Number
– If not a U.S. citizen, must bring their residence card or passport
– Commitment to complete the 3 week course
– Must attend a four-hour orientation July 13, 2017
– During their orientation, they will complete the registration packet and a short assessment
For information and to sign-up for the course:
Veteran One Stop Center
Call: (915) 747-3590