The Central Texas Veterans Service Coalition will meet on Tuesday, June 21st, 2016 from 1 PM to 3 PM at the Round Rock Workforce Center at 575 Round Rock West Drive, Building H, Suite 240 Round Rock, TX 78681.
Currently, we have the following on the schedule:
- Organization Introductions
- Partner Spotlights
- Anna Baker - Texas Veterans Commission: Women Veterans Initiative program
- Sherri Arrington - Texas State Technical College in Hutto - Student Recruitment Representative: Veterans program/initiative
- Old Business
- Austin Furniture Bank Updates
- Bikes for Vets Initiative, Paul Julio
- Success Stories
- Event and Program Announcements
If you have something you'd like to add to the meeting's agenda, please contact Casey Wade.
Thank you for your dedication; we look forward to seeing you! Meetings are open to all interested parties. If you provide Veteran support services, we strongly encourage you to attend!
What Is The Central Texas Veteran Services Coalition (CTVSC)?
|The Central Texas Veteran Services Coalition (CTVSC) is a coalition of entities in and around Travis county that provide services to Veterans who live in the region. Our mission is to facilitate a "no wrong door" service policy for Veterans by increasing awareness – among our member organizations, other organizations, and the public at large -of the services we provide, and facilitating communication across veteran service organizations in the central Texas area.|