The Central Texas Veterans Service Coalition will meet on Thursday, July 21st, 2016 from 2 PM to 4 PM at The Goodwill Building (Room 3338) at 1015 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin, TX 78753
Currently, we have the following on the schedule:
- Organization Introductions
- Partner Spotlights
- Jennifer Cerretti with Goodwill
- Preston Petty (ECHO's Coordinated Assessment Program Director)
- Ryan Burke (Front Steps SSVF)
- Old Business
- Austin Furniture Bank Updates
- Bikes for Vets Initiative, Paul Julio
- CTVSC Outreach, Jonathan Leistiko
- New Business
- Meetings will will be every 3rd Thursday of the month at the same location & time.
- Suggestions for VSO spotlights
- Upcoming Events
- Chair for August 18th's meeting
- Adjourn & Networking
If you have something you'd like to add to the meeting's agenda, please contact Paul Julio.
Thank you for your dedication; we look forward to seeing you! Meetings are open to all interested parties. If you provide Veteran support services, we strongly encourage you to attend!
What Is The Central Texas Veteran Services Coalition (CTVSC)?
|The Central Texas Veteran Services Coalition (CTVSC) is a coalition of entities in and around Travis county that provide services to Veterans who live in the region. Our mission is to facilitate a "no wrong door" service policy for Veterans by increasing awareness – among our member organizations, other organizations, and the public at large -of the services we provide, and facilitating communication across veteran service organizations in the central Texas area.|